Most of these references are (or will soon be) available through the Stony Brook University Library, some in electronic format and the others as hard copies. Please check the Library website for more details.
- Computer Architecture: A Quantitative Approach, by Hennessy and Patterson, 5th Ed
- The Art of Multiprocessor Programming, by Herlihy and Shavit, Revised Reprint 1st Ed
- Principles and Practices of Interconnection Networks, by Dally and Towles
- Programming Massively Parallel Processors: A Hands-on Approach, by Kirk and Hwu, 2nd Ed
- Parallel Computer Architecture: A Hardware/Software Approach, by Culler, Singh and Gupta
Morgan-Claypool Synthesis Lectures on Computer Architecture: